Menu
Your Cart

Silicones

LIFE FORM FACECOAT
Out Of Stock
Brand: MouldLife
The LIFE FORM FACE COAT captures the finest details of the skin. Its composition makes it thinner than the LIFE FORM STANDARD and allows the application of a finer first layer of FACE COAT which can be completed with a two-layer STANDARD...
108.00€
Brand: MouldLife
Lifeform is a two-component RTV (A and B) molding silicone that vulcanizes at room temperature. Mixing is done at 1: 1 for a thixotropic mixture ready to be applied directly to the skin. Silicone, with respect to the alginate, makes it possible to preserve its imprint and to use it several times. Th..
108.00€
Brand: MouldLife
The PLATGEL RETARDER allows to slow down the setting time of Platsil silicones and therefore allows a longer working time.Adding ~1% (to the Part A first) of part R to the total A B mixed weight roughly doubles the working time. Adding ~2% triples the working time. Do not exceed 3%...
18.00€
Brand: MouldLife
PlatSil Thixo is a thickening thixothrope agent of PLATSIL GEL 10. Reduces bubble formation during working time...
18.00€
PLAT GEL 10
Out Of Stock
Brand: MouldLife
Gives an appearance of flesh very realistic and very natural.High resistance to tearing. Mixing is done in 1: 1.Used for the manufacture of prostheses. Can be combined with the Plasil Deadener allowing a more precise control of the hardness (Shore), practical during the manufacture of prosthesis, ma..
48.00€
PLATSIL GEL DEADNER LV
Out Of Stock
To soften without oil leaching use Deadener LV (Low Viscosity). Add Deadener to Part A prior to mixing with Part B. Deadener may be added at levels up to 300% of the total mixed weight of A + B.Effects of Deadener LV on Platsil Gel 251A:1B:0D - Demold time = 1 hour. Shore Hardness A251A:1B:0.25D - D..
48.00€
Platsil Part H Hardener can be used to increase the Shore Hardness of any of the Platsil Gels. It also increases working and demold time. For Gel 00, a mix of 1A:1B:1H gives a Shore A10 rubber. For Gel 10, a mix of 1A:1B:1H cures to a Shore A20 rubber. For Gel 25, a mix of 1A:1B:1H has a 7 minute wo..
42.00€
Brand: PS Composites
Progel retarder is a retarding component for slowing down the working and de-moulding times of our Pro-Gel systems and also addition cure silicones by adding as little as 1 % by weight.100 gr..
15.00€
Brand: PS Composites
Allows control of the hardness of Shore 10 HT silicones - Required for the good realization of silicone prostheses used in cinema...
40.00€
Brand: PS Composites
By mixing Softener to the two-part Pro-Gel 10 system at a ratio of anywhere from 30-120%, you can soften the silicone to give it the feel of human skin...
40.00€
Brand: MouldLife
Sculpt Gel system enables the make up artist to apply the prosthetic easily and directly to the person without creating any moulds or without doing any lifecasts.Simply mix the part A and B together equally by weight or volume and start to apply to the sculpt, scar or wound or even make a p..
58.00€
Z-Dupe Silicone is a silicone by addition of high precision in different shore-A hardnesses and colors: 15 Sh-A light blue, 20 Sh-A orange, 28 Sh-A green. Z-Dupe distinguishes itself by its excellent reproduction of details. Thanks to its platinium hardness system the material does not shrink practi..
98.00€
Brand: MouldLife
Allows a control of the hardness of the silicones Shore 10 - Necessary for the good realization of silicone prostheses used in cinema and in the field of animatronics..
54.00€
Brand: PS Composites
Snap Sil is a pre-thickened silicone with two-component platinum treatment. The mixture is made at 1: 1 and its hardness is 22. Its working time is 5 minutes and the demolding takes place in 15/30 minutes...
182.00€
Brand: PS Composites
PS Thixo Addative is an additive which can be added to any condensation cure silicone at approximately two percent by weight. It turns silicone into a paste, allowing you to creat great brush on silicones on to vertical surfaces.100 gr..
14.00€
2kg kit Transil 20 is a super fast curing platinum/addition cure silicone. Mixed 1:1 it has a pot life of about 4-5 minutes and is cured in 15 minutes. It’s incredibly strong and tough, it’s very clear and very fluid...
78.00€
ZA 22
Out Of Stock
Brand: PS Composites
ZA 22 Silicone Fluid is a bi-component silicone which vulcanizes at room temperature. Since it is fairly fluid, it is recommended for duplicating complex models. It is also very flexible and resistant. The working time is approximately 15 min and the demold time after about 1 hour at room temperatur..
78.00€
Showing 1 to 17 of 17 (1 Pages)